Sunday 21 Nov: Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe
- Kid’s Club at OLR 9.30am Mass.
- RCIA Sacraments at the OLR 9.30am Mass plus morning tea.
Monday 22 Nov:
- Adoration after the OLR Mass each Monday – All welcome.
- The Prayer for Priests prayer group meets after the 9am morning Mass – all welcome.
- The OLR craft group meet every Monday 9am-12noon in the Parish Centre. For more information please contact Helen McGlynn on 0409 050 722.
Tuesday 23 Nov:
- Women’s Prayer and Friendship Group every Tuesday in the Parish Centre. from 9.30-10.45am, all welcome. Enquiries contact Vivienne 0409 897 673.
- The Tuesday Club hosts cards in the Caloundra Pastoral Centre weekly beginning at 8:30am – all welcome.
- Maleny Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 8.30am, Mass 9.00am, Rosary 9.30am after Mass.
- OLR St Vincent de Paul meet every Tuesday at 3pm in the Parish Centre. We make daily visits to those in need. New members welcome. Phone Dawn 5430 9390 for further enquiries.
- Bible Study Group is held every Tuesday night at Caroline Kettle’s place from 7-8.30pm. If you are interested, please call Caroline on 0435 828 092.
Wednesday 24 Nov:
- Bible Study Group is held every Wednesday morning at Caroline Kettle’s place from 9-10.30am. If you are interested and want details, please call Caroline on 0435 828 092.
- Kawana Waters Catholic Women’s League Meeting to be held on 24th November at 10.30am at The Good Shepherd Centre.
- OLR Men’s Meeting, 10:00-11:30am in the Parish Centre. Our guest presenter, Vince Hodge, will share & provoke discussion on the topic ‘Being a Missionary Church – Is it about “bums on seats” or building a “face to face” church? All men welcome. Reminder: our last meeting of the year is on Wednesday, 1sr December (Not the usual 2nd Wed). We then resume on Wed.12 Jan’22 and continue on 2nd & 4th Wed. ea/mth.
Thursday 25 Nov:
- Members of Caloundra’s Our Lady of Good Counsel Conference of the St. Vincent de Paul Society meet at the Parish Centre at 9:30am. New members welcome. Further enquiries contact Peter 54924402.
- Kawana Men’s Meeting 10:00-11:30am at Good Shepherd Centre. Main topic for discussion ‘What part should praise, thanksgiving, & worship contribute to our personal prayer time’. All men welcome. Reminder: our last meeting of the year will be on Wed.1st December, combining with OLR Men’s Group 10-11:30am at Caloundra Parish Centre. Kawana Meetings resume on Thursday 27 Jan’22 and continue on the 1st & 4th Thurs. of ea/mth.
- New Parishioners Welcome Cocktail party 6-7.30pm in the presbytery.
Friday 26 Nov:
- Landsborough Mass at 9am followed by adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. Confession available while adoration is on.
Saturday 27 Nov:
- Individual Reconciliation 8.30am in the OLR Church.
Sunday 28 Nov: First Sunday of Advent
- Kid’s Club at OLR 9.30am Mass (last one for the year).