This Week in our Coastal and Hinterland Parish Diary – Holy Week
Sunday 17 April: Easter Sunday
- Wishing everyone a Happy Easter.
Monday 18 April: Public holiday – Parish office is closed
- No Craft Group till 9th May contact Helen McGlynn 0409050722
- Charismatic Prayer Group gathers to praise God and to give thanks for all God’s blessings, every 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month 7-8.30pm in the Parish Centre. Contact Dorothy for details – 0403175714
Tuesday 19 April:
- Maleny Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 8.30am, Mass 9.00am, Rosary 9.30am after Mass.
- The Tuesday Club hosts cards in the Caloundra Pastoral Centre weekly beginning at 8:30am – all welcome.
- Women’s Prayer and Friendship Group meet every Tuesday in the Parish Centre from 9.30-10.45am, all welcome. Enquiries contact Vivienne 0409 897 673.
- OLR St Vincent de Paul meet every Tuesday at 3pm in the staff meeting room. We make daily visits to those in need. New members welcome. Phone Dawn 5430 9390 for further enquiries.
Wednesday 20 April:
- Kingdom YA 6-8.30pm in the Egan Room. Enquiries Kath Ball 0418187914
- Kawana Waters Catholic Women’s League meeting on 20th April at 11am at The Good Shepherd Centre.
Saturday 23 April:
- Catholic Charismatic Renewal retreat day- see information on opposite page.
Sunday 24 April: 2nd Sunday of Easter
- First Holy Communion at the OLR 9.30am Mass for Isabelle & Chloe Lane.
- Children’s liturgy restarts at OLR & Maleny Mass.