This Week in our Coastal and Hinterland Parish Diary
Sunday 17 July: 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Children’s liturgy commences for Term 3.
Monday 18 July:
- Craft Group every Monday in the Parish Centre 9-12noon. Contact Helen McGlynn 0409050722 for more information.
- Charismatic Prayer Group gathers to praise God and to give thanks for all God’s blessings, every 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month 7-8.30pm in the Parish Centre. Contact Dorothy for details – 0403175714.
Tuesday 19 July:
- The Caloundra Cards Group meets at the Pastoral Centre from 9am-12noon call Helen for more information on 0410392526.
- Rosary & Prayers each week 9.30-10.30am in the OLR church following Mass.
- Maleny Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 8.30am, Mass 9.00am, Rosary 9.30am after Mass.
- Women’s Prayer and Friendship Group meet every Tuesday in the Parish Centre from 9.30-10.45am, all welcome. Enquiries contact Vivienne 0409 897 673.
- OLR St Vincent de Paul meet every Tuesday at 3pm in the staff meeting room. We make daily visits to those in need. New members welcome. Phone Dawn 5430 9390 for further enquiries.
Wednesday 20 July:
- Art class with Jude each week in the Parish Centre 10-12noon.
- Kingdom Young Adults – 6-8.30pm in the Egan Room. Ph Kath Ball 0418187914.
Thursday 21 July:
- Rosary & Prayers each week 9.30-10.30am in OLR church following Mass.
- Members of Caloundra’s Our Lady of Good Counsel Conference of the St Vincent de Paul Society meet at the Parish Office at 9.30am. New members welcome. Further enquiries contact Peter 54924402.
Friday 22 July:
Saturday 23 July:
- Reconciliation at OLR church 8.30am .
- Gifts workshop in OLR Church 9.30am-4pm see adjacent advert to register.
Sunday 24 July: 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Children’s liturgy.
- We welcome the Garnsy family into our OLR Parish at the OLR 9.30am Mass.
Sponsors Of The Parish Newsletter:
Share This Post:
4th Sunday of Lent – Fr Josh has a video message for you
Fr Francis’ Front Page Reflection
Are you inadequate enough for God to work through you? The Bible loves a good underdog story. Moses, ...
Supporting Project Compassion will provide healing for First Australian families
With your support, Caritas, will assist First Australian families Women at the Young Mums and Bubs Group at ...
Bunnings BBQ - Caloundra St Vincent De Paul Please stop by and support our first Bunnings barbecue hosted ...
This Week in our Parish Sunday 19 March: 3rd Sunday of Lent, Year ...
Celebrating International Women’s Day
Celebrating International Women’s Day A special blessing for all the women in the square. And a round of ...